I finally got a chance today to experiment with the cyanotype process. I wanted to go a step further and try toning them. I came to realize that I did not have much tea in the house so I used coffee instead. I was quite excited to post these that I did not give them a chance to flatten out! For my first couple of tries I don’t think they came out that bad 🙂
A New Addition!
For the first image, I used 6 K-cups for toning. The second, I used one tea bag, (black tea) and 60 ml of instant coffee, and the third I used 60 ml of instant coffee that was mixed with 1 quart of water.
I am ready for round 2!